Thursday, October 08, 2009

music and memphis

November 17th is going to be an amazing day around these here parts! I just found out that NOT ONLY will I be buying John Mayer's new album, BattleStudies that day, I will also be purchasing Sara Groves album, Fireflies and Songs!!!!! My two favorite singer/songwriters OF ALL TIME are each releasing a NEW album on the SAME day!!!!!! There are simply not enough capital letters or exclamation points in the world to adequately describe my excitement. For real, people this is BIG stuff!!!

On another ExCiTiNg note....I am Memphis bound tomorrow morning with some great friends. We are heading to the music city to attend the Beth Moore Living Proof Live Conference. I have been praying all week in expectation of what God is going to do in that place and in my own heart. I know there is a reason I am going and I CAN'T WAIT to find out what He has in store for me! I also can't wait for some delicious "cougar" jokes, traveling 5 hours in a car with two of my best friends, staying up late in our hotel room, laughing, crying, and just living life to the fullest! I promise to take my camera and get all the action shots!

No comments :

Post a Comment