Thursday, November 20, 2008

Homemade Christmas

With the big move and only one income this Christmas season, I am going to attempt the crafty! My goal this year is to give personal, creative, homemade gifts that will be friendly to our tight budget. I've already got a lot of ideas rolling around in my head and I can't wait to get started! If you have any ideas or neat websites with ideas, please send them my way! I hope to be able to post some things I've come up with - but we'll see how they turn out! :)

Also, if you need any help organizing your Christmas this year. Go here to find lots of printables and tips to keep you sane during the crazy season!

1 comment :

  1. Putting a husband through medical school is very costly too, especially on a teacher budget, and budgeting for an upcoming baby. I started making homemade gifts after Christmas last year, partly because I received a sewing machine for Christmas and I couldn't wait to use it. I have made pajamas, aprons, an organizer for my disabled great aunt's walker, pillowcases, and many tote bags. For my fellow teachers I went to the $ store and bought pretty plates and will make a scrumptious dessert to put on the plate for them. Let me know of your ideas! I am running out! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new home!

    ReplyDelete