Friday, September 26, 2008

New Format

When I was still living at home, my mom used to tease me about how many times I would change my room around. I could disappear in there for hours pretending to be an interior designer. I'd try a hundred different options and enjoy every minute of the process. I absolutely love the feeling of walking into a room you've known for years and getting a different feeling from it. It's very cleansing for me. This urge to reclaim a space usually hits about every 2-3 months. Well - I have the urge now...except this time it is with my blog. I'm so tired of looking at the blue background! I want something new, vibrant, uplifting. The problem - I have no idea how to do it! So, I am asking for any help I can get. Does anyone know how to start with a blank blog and add pictures, etc. to make it my own? Is it even possible? For now - I'll use this new format and try to ignore the itchy feeling.

No comments :

Post a Comment