Friday, June 07, 2013

H54F

Happy Friday! Oh my word....this week has been kind of just blah for me. The kids and I have been fighting colds which means we have pretty much been quarantined in our house all week. Shawn's been busy working on getting our attic ready for insulation so we haven't seen much of him and I guess I'm just ready for a change. But, regardless...it's Friday! And even though it's been kind of ehhh for me this week, there are still some highlights!

1. I'm loving the James study from Beth Moore. And the weather...it's still cool enough to sit comfortably in our screened in porch!


2. I got to spend the whole day Monday with my dear friend, Tammy. We worked on getting her room organized and ready for August. She just moved buildings and her room is adorable and amazing! I won't lie...it totally made me miss teaching. I love, love, loved that job.


3. Ugh - potty training. Let's just say my son is in diapers today. What in the world?!?! I've cleaned up more messes this week and it's just frustrating! We are taking a little re-group break. 


But he sure does look cute in his little undies!


4. PROJECT LIFE ORGANIZATION!!!!! Thanks to Leslie, I have the perfect way to organize all my PL goodies! These are closet organizers from Target but they fit the PL cards perfectly!


And even better, they fit perfectly in the bottom two drawers of my dining room dresser!!!! Yes, I have a lot of PL kits now....darn that Hobby Lobby! Just kidding, HL - I love you and you know it.


5. It's Friday. Finally. My house is a wreck and needs some deep cleaning and we have lots more to do on the attic before we are ready for the insulation to be blown in. But it IS Friday and I'm just gonna take it. Sometimes that's all we got!

1 comment :