Monday, December 29, 2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Oh My Goodness! Oh My Goodness! I am so thrilled to say that I just found Beth Moore's blog. YES... I... said... BETH... MOORE'S.... BLOG!!! I feel like dancing around the room right now!!! If you haven't heard of Beth Moore, run to the nearest book store or come by my house and I will share!!! What a lady. I know it might sound like I am obsessed - so not the case - just mildy infactuated.

Anyway, she is offering a challenge for scripture memorization and I am excited to take the challenge. I know myself though and it will be very easy for me to make excuses and quit early...so lucky you my many (uh-hmm, two) blog readers...I will be sharing the scriptures I am choosing to learn with you starting on Jan. 1st. The goal is to learn 2 new scriptures a month that are meaningful for YOU. Please, please, please join me if you feel the Lord is leading you to embark on this challenge as well. What sources of encouragement we could be to each other.

1 comment :

  1. That's a great idea!!! What is her blog site? By the way, how do I respond to the blog tag? I'm a little blog illiterate other than writing. We just got back into town so I can blog again now.

    ReplyDelete