Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Makeup

Help! I am in serious need of some new makeup. I tried MAC and spent way too much on it. The foundation gave me tiny breakouts all over my face. :( I am so tired of paying a lot of money for makeup (I usually use Clinique) and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good drug store varieties that I should check out? A couple of things...I have extremely dry skin. I have to wear lotion underneath my makeup or my face burns all day. Also, I don't like anything too thick looking (the MAC was really thick) but prefer a more natural finish. I would love to be able to find a good drug store brand that I can use coupons on.

So far I've thought about these:



Cover Girl Natural Luxe



Neutrogena Healthy Skin

Let me know if you use either of these or if you know of another good drug store foundation that I haven't thought of! Thanks!!!

1 comment :

  1. I saw your post and then checked my email... here's a link to get a free sample of the Cover Girl foundation!

    https://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/covergirl-natureluxe/brandsampler-login.jsp?referrer=CGNL

    ReplyDelete