Friday, December 17, 2010

E is For...


 
Easton Shawn


Easton's ultrasound picture next to his "E" ornament! 
We also have an "L" for Lauren and a frame with her ultrasound picture. I think they are both so neat!

That's right...our little guy has a name. A PERFECT name we think! I absolutely LOVE it and the fact that Shawn picked it out! He made a list of some names he liked and EASTON was at the top of that list. As soon as I read it, I thought that is a really cool name and then I kept thinking about it and thinking about it and I just couldn't get it out of my head. I knew it was the one! Yay, Shawn!!! We are pretty set on the middle name, but that might change. I love the idea of Easton having his daddy's name as a middle name, because I know the kind of honorable and wonderful man his dad is. 

2 comments :

  1. I love it! Yay for Dad's who come up with awesome, totally unique, perfect names! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So excited that you shared it! Shawn did a great job!

    ReplyDelete