Tuesday, December 07, 2010

22 Weeks

 I can't believe how far behind I am on posting my progress!!!

22 WEEKS
  

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes!!! Bring on the comfy!
Gender: A little boy.
Movement: Yes! He seems to like move the most whenever I lay down for bed!
Sleep: Doing great so far.
What I miss: Nothing. Really.
Cravings: Well, I am over lime slushes I think. I haven't had one in at least two weeks. I've been craving salads with really vinegary dressing. Also, tame jalapenos.
 Symptoms: Heartburn and Braxton Hicks contractions. It seems early to me for the contractions, but they are definitely happening! I had them pretty bad with Lauren toward the end, so this isn't a huge surprise.
Best Moment this week: Talking with Shawn about our little guy's name. We have a top runner and a middle name to go with it, but it is the whole committing to it thing!

1 comment :