Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Cuteness Is Too Much!

So, a couple of weeks ago my sweet friend Megan sent me a message and said she bought something special for me and my pregnancy and that she had ordered one for herself even though she wasn't pregnant. It was like a riddle. What could it be? I honestly couldn't figure it out and I was so excited to just see what it was!!! Well, today it finally came in the mail!!!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! I know, do you need to take a moment? It is almost too cute to look at dead on. Avert your eyes a little bit, squint them, or close one....it helps.


The.inside.is.totally.for.lists.people. LISTS!!!! And there is a pocket on the left side for loose paper lists or whatever I need it to be for!!! Just looking at it makes me so happy. It really stinks that I am such a perfectionist because I SO want to use it right now, but I am trying to figure out what the best list I could make would be. I'm thinking of starting with all the things I need to do to get our little guy's room ready after Christmas. But, I just can't write in it until I have a solid plan. ;) For now, it will sit beautifully by my calendar and bring me so much joy. LOVE IT!!!! Thank you, Megan. You are the best!!! Oh, and you know me so well!!!


Want your own? Go HERE to check out Paper Doll Designs!!!

1 comment :

  1. Too cute! Wish I had known about that website sooner. Would have ordered a bunch of gifts from there (and some for myself, of course)

    ReplyDelete