Wednesday, March 30, 2011

38 Weeks!



How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 19 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: Yep. I am really ready for nicer weather to be here so I can start wearing more comfortable dresses and flip flops.
Gender: A little boy. Easton Shawn.
Movement: Yes! He moves so much. My whole stomach hurts!
Sleep: As expected, it isn't the greatest right now.
What I miss: Feeling comfortable. Being able to bend over. 
Cravings: While I still crave chocolate, my stomach just feels like it has no more room.  
 Symptoms:  Back pain, pressure, heartburn, feeling like my belly surely can't stretch anymore. Braxton Hicks contractions that are really starting to hurt more. 
Best Moment this week: Getting to meet my dear friend Amber's little girl (who was due two days before Easton's due date but decided to come early!!!)


1 comment :

  1. You are one of the best looking pregnant girls I've ever seen! You make it look SO EASY! :-) I can't wait until I get far enough along to feel my little one and find out the sex! I'm so excited for you!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete