Thursday, March 10, 2011

35 Weeks!!!!

(I was dressed up to go to dinner with friends, so I decided I'd better get my 35 week picture on here. No excuse of only having sweatpants and a tee shirt on!)
 
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds. 
Maternity Clothes: Yep. I am really ready for nicer weather to be here so I can start wearing more comfortable dresses and flip flops.
Gender: A little boy. Easton Shawn.
Movement: He really likes to kick and move around as I am trying to fall asleep at night. :) He is a very active little boy!
Sleep: Ugggg....I've been loving my Boppy wedge for a while now, but it has flattened out so much (due to my gigantic belly) that it isn't much relief. Shawn brought down my big pregnancy pillow from the attic so that I can try it tonight. I'm hoping that I can get a little more comfortable using it.
What I miss: Seeing my feet. Ha. 
Cravings: Chocolate!!! And Tums. Well, I don't crave Tums but I eat them enough that you would think I did. 
 Symptoms:  Back pain, pressure, heartburn, feeling like my belly surely can't stretch anymore. 
Best Moment this week: Washing and putting away all of the sweet newborn clothes for Easton. :)


I wanted to get a few pictures of the big sister! She is so stinking adorable, I can't even stand it!!!


She really is going to be the best big sister. She is always worried about me and how my belly is growing. If I have a belly pain or a contraction, she will say, "Mama, Eaton hurt you?" It is the sweetest thing. She also talks about him all the time and says how much he is going to love her. How could he not?

Up close and personal....I feel so HUGE!


The love of my life and the man Easton will look up to and adore. What a lucky little boy he is.

3 comments :

  1. You are beautiful!!!! I'm getting incredibly excited about meeting Easton!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so wonderful! I can't believe you've only gained 18 pounds. I'm jealous! I gained about 60 with both of mine. It could be any time now for you. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total hot mama!!! Seriously - 18 pounds?!? I gained that much by the time my pregnancy tests were positive!! Not much longer-yeah!!

    ReplyDelete