Monday, February 02, 2009

what we've been up to

One of my favorite things about having a baby girl is dressing her up for church. My mom got her this little pantsuit - seriously, how cute! Sorry about the leg showing, I'll talk to her about that!


Our heater went out one night and we ended up all sleeping on a mattress in the living room in front of the fire. We got out Lauren's mittens so she would stay warm.



We spend a lot of days in our pj's! I love getting down on the floor and playing with her. I feel like this time is so short and I just want to soak every single moment of it up. Did you notice she is holding her lipstick? Isn't that hilarious?

2 comments :

  1. How precious! I can't believe how fast she is growing!! Is it possible that she gets cuter and cuter every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outfit. She's going to be a fashionista like her momma! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete