Friday, February 13, 2009

if you are a mommy....

If you are a mommy go get the book, Taking Care of the Me in Mommy, by Lisa Whelchel. I got it just a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to put it down. Obviously, with any book there are going to be things you agree with and disagree with that the author writes, but overall I feel like this is a great book for all of those busy moms out there. One of the things I like so much is that Lisa doesn't just lecture to you about all these things you should be doing. She talks a little about each area (Spirit, Body, Soul, etc.) and then she gives you a ton of great ideas to implement into your routine. I love that! I don't feel discouraged after reading. I especially love that! Go here to get a sneak peak at the book. Let me know if you try it and how you feel about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment