Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday Love

Today was just an all around good day. Lauren and I played "Coo-ees" (Cooties) like a million times, ate lunch with Shawn at his office, and had the most fun at the grocery store together. She was just the sweetest thing stopping to give me extra hugs and kisses today. We also sang, "I'm a Little Teapot" a kazillion times. We sang it during story time at the library this week and she has been crazy about it ever since!

When Shawn got home and while Lauren was napping, he and I started on her dresser. I think I'm going to have to get a new monitor for Easton because we were in the garage working and had it on but I just had this mama instinct to come inside and check. Sure enough, she was crying. Our monitor didn't even pick it up! Can you believe that? I guess it is 2 1/2 years old, but still!!!

Some pics of the progress being made...


The dresser in the before state. It definitely needs some TLC. 





I made Shawn pose for the self timer pic. Hah! 

1 comment :

  1. you guys are adorable!! also, love the new blog design:)

    ReplyDelete