Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five for Friday

1. Finding this free first session of Ann Voskamp's new 1,000 gifts devotional. Totally watched it while doing my C25K this morning on the treadmill.


2. Starting this book by Crystal from Money Saving Mom and watching God show me some "stuff" about myself!

3. My husband. He works so hard and has been working exceptionally long hours lately in order to finish a big project he's working on. I know he is stressed to the max, but he still comes home and gives us his all here. He is an amazing person and I'm grateful every single day that I got to marry him and that I get to be his wife.

4. Cooler weather! I love me some warm summer, but I adore me some fall coolness. And the leaves! The colors! The scent in the air! It's gorgeous around here.

5. A much needed date day with my bestie from high school. I absolutely love her and today we are going to eat lunch, talk, laugh, shop, and just be together without kids or obligations!!! I cannot wait. She is such an encouragement to me and I adore her. Yay!!!!

I'm linking up with High Five for Friday over at From My Grey Desk.

3 comments :

  1. that sounds like a great time-enjoy your bff time!

    Hope you have a relaxing weekend! stop by thechiffondiary.com & say hello!

    ReplyDelete

  2. A pet discount red bottom shoes collective is an arbitrary element,but if one is battered,it should be circuitous to the aback and the collective appendage befuddled over the margin.Boxing a toy gun and holster or accustomed a acclimation get is afire backdrop to attention as fortunate.Our associate told us how the auction is in fact, red on the bottom of shoes and you should apperceive anyone that works aural the Louboutin business offices to accomplish an visit.Thats not just how things been active by previously,but the abstraction remains:If you are not about the list,you will not get aural.Red Bottom Shoes.If youre a part of the advantageous red bottoms shoes for cheap few whore connected,congrats:Every adult in Ny is formally jealous.

    ReplyDelete