Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Monday

A few dear friends noted that I had been a little MIA over the past two weeks and I really have no good excuses. I've just been a little lazy I guess. =)

We've just gotten back from spending Thanksgiving with both of our families. We ate a lot. We laughed a lot. We traveled a lot. But, you know what I did not do a lot of? Take pictures. I don't even know what got into me, but I have no pictures from our Thanksgiving festivities. I'm quite put out with myself over that.

Now we're home and I have a massive amount of laundry. And a broken dryer. I can't wait to see how that is going to play out. Our Christmas tree is up with lights but no ornaments. I think it looks pretty anyway. I need to go to the grocery store something awful but it is raining today and I just don't want to think about getting out in it. I'm hoping that by the time I can get my list made and the pantry and fridge cleaned out the rain will have stopped and we can make the trip. I'm putting us all on a diet this week to make up for the extra ten pounds I gained from turkey and homemade rolls and the desserts...oh the desserts. It's going to be a lot of fruits and veggies and water. Lots and lots of water. I might even have to bust out my pregnancy workout DVD. Or maybe not. That one is a bit iffy. ;)

I've also got big plans to plan and work on some fun Christmas activities with Lauren. I'm using this site to give me ideas and free printables!!! The cuteness of it all is almost too much! We are also going to begin our Jesse Tree Advent Activities that you can download for free from here!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment