Wednesday, November 03, 2010

17 Weeks

 17 Weeks!!!

How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: About the size of an onion
Total Weight Gain: 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: Totally in maternity pants (except for sweatpants) but I am still wearing normal shirts. 
Gender: Getting closer to finding out! 
Movement: I keep feeling flutters. Shawn can't wait to be able to feel the baby move, but I told him that might take a little while!
Sleep: Great except I keep having the weirdest dreams. Really, really strange ones.
What I miss: Nothing at all. 
Cravings: Lime Slushes still. I wonder if I will ever want one again after this pregnancy! Ha!!!
 Symptoms: I've had more energy and I've been wanting to clean and organize. Much better!
Best Moment this week: Trick-or-treating for the last time with our only child!!! Next year we will be a family of four!

No comments :

Post a Comment