Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas

Okay, so I know it is only early November, but I LOVE to think about and plan and prepare for Christmas gifts. I love it even more now that I have a little girl that I can find fun things for!!! So, I have compiled a list of some of the items I'm thinking Lauren (and this mama) would love this year from Santa! =)

In no particular order:

1. LeapFrog Leaptop.
Lauren saw this in Target today and went crazy for it. She played with it throughout the whole store. When we got to the check out line, I casually had the lady put it back for us without Lauren knowing. However, when we got home she went through both Target bags looking for it. Ha! It is a good size too. I am pretty sure Shawn and I will be getting this one for her!!!


2. Pots and Pans.
Lauren LOVES the kitchen her Nammy and Papa got her last year for Christmas, and I thought this year she might really like some more cooking utensils!
3. Memory.
I am not sure if she is quite old enough yet, but I think it would be fun to start playing some of the classic games together!


 3. Coffe Maker, Blender, & Toaster.
Again, I think Lauren would enjoy using some of these in her play kitchen. She always pretends to make me tea, and I know she would LOVE the coffee pot.


or this coffee pot is cute too!!!

4. Leap Frog - Math Circus DVD.
Lauren LOVES the Letter Factory DVD so I thought she might like this one too. She is always asking to watch the, "wibbits" (ribbits, aka frogs).

5. Baby Alive Doll.
Am I crazy on this one? Lauren is WAY into playing with her dolls and pretend feeding and changing them. I think this one looks really neat. I am pretty sure I had one like this when I was a kid.
6. Wooden Baby Doll Bed.
My mom actually found one of these in great condition and is going to make some cute baby doll bedding for it. I know Lauren will LOVE it!!!

7. Baby Bath Tub and Accessories.
Lauren would love to give her baby a bath!

8. Art Smock WITH Sleeves. 
We like to paint and get messy, but I hate not being able to protect her clothing. This art smock has sleeves which might help with that?!


9. Toy Story 3.
We actually don't have Toy Story 1 or 2, but I think those are locked in the Disney Vault or whatever?!?!


10.  Minnie Mouse Apron & Chef Hat Set
Lauren LOVES Minnie and she LOVES to help me cook and pretend cook in her kitchen...how cute would she be in this?


11. Extra Animals for Noah's Ark.
She still plays with her Noah's Ark every single week. I thought these animals would be a cute addition to her playset!

12. Silicone Alphabet & Letter Molds.
This one is more for Mommy, but I think that Lauren would LOVE to have Jell-O or ice cubes or crayons made from these cool molds!

13. Food Safe Colored Pens.
Another one for Mama...how cool would these be to decorate her lunches?

14. Books, Books, Books!
Lauren FINALLY loves to look at and read books and I am so excited!

Lauren will be 29 months old at Christmas. Are there any items you would add to the list or discourage? I love tossing ideas around. We are definitely steering clear of any BIG space taking items this year with another baby on the way!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment