Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Littlest Love

Dear Littlest Love,

Our darling child, you are already such a special part of this family and you haven't even made your appearance yet! My heart aches when I think about the love I already have for you and the protection I already feel over you. I think often of you being knit together in my womb and what an amazing and beautiful thing I am able to experience. I believe completely that God placed you in our family at this exact time and for a very special reason. We can't wait to laugh with you, cuddle you, and love on you. 

I cannot wait for you to meet your big sister, Lauren. She will be your biggest fan. For only being two she has such a tender heart. She is kind, generous, and so loving. She will teach you many of the things she's learned so far like how to pray and dance and laugh and act silly and get into a little mischief and I can't wait to witness it all. You are so very lucky to have her as your big sister and I know that you will admire and  look up to her. I hope that you will appreciate the wonderful character traits she possesses. I pray that the two of you will be best friends from day one. I know that it won't always be easy, but in her you will have a friend for life. She will be so blessed because of you and you will be so blessed because of her.

Your Daddy is waiting anxiously for you precious child. He already loves you to the moon and back. I can't wait for you to meet him! I can say this with complete certainty...he is the best Daddy around! You are so very lucky to have him as a role model for what a godly man looks like, acts like, and talks like. I pray that in him you will see reflections of your Heavenly Father. You will feel so loved and safe in his arms. He is a blast to be around and I know you will love him just as much as Lauren and I do.

Precious child, we are preparing for you. Our hearts are growing daily for you. I know that as much as we think we love you now, it won't compare to the love we feel for you when you are actually here with us in our arms. Take your time growing and we will wait patiently for your big day. We love you and cherish you already. On Monday, November 15th, Daddy and I will get to see you through an ultrasound. We are praying that you are healthy and that everything looks great. We don't know yet if you are a little boy or girl, but we know that God knows exactly who you are and what our little family needs. We are so excited for His plan!

I Love You,
Mommy

No comments :

Post a Comment