Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Nature Walk With My Loves

Today, thank God, was a good day for me. The past four days have been anything but so I welcomed today with wide open arms.

When Shawn got home from work we had dinner and then decided to head to the Nature Center for a family walk. It had been years since either of us had been and we were excited to share the beauty with Lauren. I left with only my phone so the pictures aren't the greatest, but the memories sure are!


Lauren loves buckling herself into her stroller. She also has this weird habit of holding on to the handles of the stroller at.all.times.


At this point, we'd only gone 1/5 of a mile so I was still in pretty good shape. Ha!


Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 108:5


As we were walking I spotted a little turtle on our path.


Shawn picked it up for Lauren to get a closer look and she was.not.having.it. I think that these pictures are pretty funny!


She kept saying, "No tuwa....no tuwa." It was kind of cute. I know my father-in-law will say that she got her girlishness from me :), but I promise I am trying to teach her NOT to be afraid of creepy crawlies and animals!!!


What a beautiful night. I am so blessed!

1 comment :

  1. I love Lauren's face when she's looking at the turtle. So funny! I'm glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete