Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Aversions and Cravings

AVERSIONS

WATER. Isn't that sad? I usually love water and drink a lot of it during the day but when I am pregnant it makes me sick. 

There are other things, but they are usually random and unexpected. For instance I made a spaghetti bake last week and loved it the first night but I COULD NOT even look at it again. I had to have Shawn clean the pan out of our 7 layer dip that I made Saturday because as good as it was game-day, it made me sick at my stomach to look at it after that. 


CRAVINGS

So far this pregnancy I have only craved a few things. The problem is that when I have the craving I HAVE TO HAVE it. My poor Shawn. I know he thinks I am crazy, but he has been such a trooper. :)

There was an evening when NOTHING besides a chicken fajita rollup with french fries from Applebee's was going to cut it. We had to drive across town to get it curb side to go. I was so yummy and worth it. 


Since my beloved water is being so mean to me right now and I am not drinking the Coke, I've had to set about finding something that doesn't upset my stomach. At Bunko this week, Tonya made a raspberry lemonade that tasted SO yummy. I had to get to the store as quickly as possible to grab myself some. They didn't have the raspberry, so I picked up strawberry lemonade. Delicious!


















I've also been craving Sonic ice and their cheddar bites. In fact just today I picked up those two items from Sonic and nothing else. ;)








Lastly, I have been craving the cliche' pickles. I love to get the big giant ones from Sam's. They are my treat while I watch TV at night and I love them soooo much. 


1 comment :

  1. I found the Rasberry Lemonade at Price Cutter. I should have given you what I had! I'm sorry!!

    ReplyDelete