Tuesday, June 15, 2010

seeds

You all know how much I love the Seeds Family Worship CD's. I've learned so many scriptures from having them playing throughout the house. Plus, Lauren loves to dance around to them and I love knowing that her ears, mind, and heart are absorbing God's word at a young age.

The Seeds team is gearing up to release their 6th album this fall and you can go here to watch a little video about the new project. I know that Seeds has been a great resource for my family and I truly hope that this 6th project will make it to fruition. With God all things are possible!!! The Seeds team is offering several "perks" for pledging money to the project. =) I love perks!!!!

If you don't know about these awesome cd's go here to see how truly amazing they are. The website has bible memory cards that go along with the songs and other great resources for parents. Love it. LOVE.IT!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment