Sunday, March 22, 2009

spring and other things

So, thanks to those of you who commented on my fashion post! I'm working on building a new wardrobe around my old clothes and a few new items.

Yes, those are mother/daughter gold sandals for summer! How my heart soared when I found them at Target.



On another note...Lauren and I have been going on walks around our neighborhood lately. I desperately need it and it really seems to soothe her. She just watches everything and doesn't say a word.

Here are a few pics from one of our walks:
And lastly, here are a few pictures we took after church today.

1 comment :

  1. That dress is adorable, and her face is beautiful.
    The gold sandals will be such hit this summer.
    I miss having you in my life everyday also, but I'm so glad I can read your blog and feel close. Now we just have to get Cara and Alysia started! Come on girls.

    ReplyDelete