Thursday, March 26, 2009

little nothings

I have a million things running around in my head right now and I thought I would dump some of it here. Aren't you glad you are reading such a high quality blog. Ha!

American Idol:
Ok - I may make some people upset, but I do not like ANY of the girls on the show this year. The only one that I sort of like is Megan, but I don't even really like her because she sounds just like the "in" thing right now - Adele and Duffy. I have loved Danny from the very start, but I must say that Matt, Kris, and even Adam are working their way up to my top.

Mandisa:
I have never purchased nor really listened to this girl sing and I guess I've been missing out. Deidre over at For Such A Time As This mentioned her new CD in a recent post and because I love me some music and her blog I thought I would check it out. It certainly did not disappoint! The girl can sang! Check out the CD here.


Kari Jobe:
This is another artist I learned about from Deidre's site. Wow! She is a new favorite of mine! Check her out here. Her songs are powerful!


Sleeping:
Little lady has been sleeping better at night. But OH MY it took a few really rough nights before she started doing better. One night I was up from 2:45 to 4:30 listening to her cry, going in and patting her, giving her her paci, trying to sleep, hearing her cry again, and on and on. If you know me well, you know I NEED my sleep.

There is so much more, but no time to post. :)

4 comments :

  1. I totally agree with you about the AI women. I lOVE Danny, and Adam is really good. I think it's a year for a guy again.

    I'll have to check out your music...I'm really bad about who sings what. So, I may know songs by an artist but not realize it b/c I can't remember who sings it. Did that make sense? Have you noticed the music on my blog? Go Jason Mraz... your guy is on there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knowing what you're thinking! It kind of feels like you're right across the hall again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy I found your blog. Love it!
    The Southern Housewifea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I was able to listen to Mandisa's CD all the way through today and oh my goodness, her song "Not Guilty" made me shout! Have you listened to that song? It's awesome! I can't wait to play it for my SS class.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete