Thursday, March 12, 2009

is it friday yet?

I've had a great week, but I am so looking forward to Friday. On Friday morning I am going to be taking part in the Esther bible study by Beth Moore and I am so pumped!!! Tomorrow we are going to get started with the first video session. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me. The ladies I am doing the study with are serious women of God and I am so excited to learn from them! Have any of you done the study? Isn't Beth such an amazing teacher?

Did I tell you that I am actually going to get to see Beth Moore in Memphis this October with some girlfriends? I am thrilled! I have my tickets and I am ready to go.

Today, after a series of delivery difficulties, I am getting Lauren's new carseat in the mail! I don't know why I am so excited, but I really am! Part of me thinks it is so sad she has grown out of her little carrier, but the other part knows she will be so much more comfortable in her new Britax Marathon in crocodile print! Ah....I can't wait and I might even just post pictures for your visual delight when it comes in. Ha!

We are leaving for Eldon tomorrow. It is always nice to spend time with Shawn's parents and brother. Shawn's mom is an amazing cook and I always leave at least 5 pounds heavier than I started. Scott, his brother, is seriously the funniest person ever and I just love his girlfriend Allison to death. They are just too cute together!

Today my grandparents are going to come up and see Lauren and me for a little while. My grandma made Lauren a little summer dress and I cannot wait to see it. She is such an amazing seamstress!

I have several goals that I would like to accomplish today. I just noticed though that it is 11 am and I haven't done anything yet so I guess I am going to have to get moving if I want to get some things done!

Here is my list:
~clean out/organize my kitchen bill catcher
~move Lauren's 3-6 month and some 6-9 month clothes to a rubbermaid container
~clean her closet
~embroidery project
~pack for Eldon

I think I need some caffeine and then I will get going. We'll see!

1 comment :