Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Happy Eleven Months, Easton!!!!

Dear Easton,

Hey big boy! You are 11 months old! What?!?! How in the world did that happen? I think back on the day you were born almost a year ago and I just can't believe how much you have grown, how much you have brought to my life. You have grown me, challenged me, and shown me time and time again that love builds day after day.


You are a funny little guy. You definitely have your own personality! You are mad when you are mad and you are happy when you're happy. You can throw the biggest fits I've ever seen and then turn around and give me huge hugs and pat my back. I think you might be figuring out how to work your little world. ;)


You make the funniest faces (and I really tried to capture the one above, but you are just so fast...so it is a little blurry!) You know how to play peek-a-boo!!! You put your chubby little hands over your eyes and then throw them down really fast. It is seriously adorable! You can also play patty cake. Lauren loves singing to you and you will clap and dance along. You love to dance and I can catch you bobbing up and down or shaking your head to the beat when I have music playing.


You love your soft blanket. You can't go to church or BSF without it. You can't sleep without it. When it is night-night time you always wave at everyone and then after I nurse you you reach for your blanket and bed. You lie down sleepy but not asleep and hardly ever have a hard time getting to sleep on your own.


You love to be outside. Now that the weather has gotten a little bit nicer out, we can get out more which is really nice! If I say "outside" you will crawl toward the door. Ha! I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time outdoors this spring and summer. :)


You LOVE to take baths. I seriously think you could play in one for hours if I would let you. You splash the water and play with all the toys. If you are ever fussy beyond normal, all we have to do is put you in the water and you calm right down.


I love you so much bubba. My heart seriously melts looking at you. I am so thankful for the little boy you are. I feel completely inadequate and unqualified to raise a mighty warrior for God, but I am praying daily for you son.


I love you to the moon and back fourteen million times!

Love,
Mommy

No comments :

Post a Comment