Friday, May 14, 2010

birthday night


Shawn planned a wonderful evening for my birthday! He had arranged for my brother, Zach, and his girlfriend, Victoria, to come over and watch Lauren. I was a little nervous because they would have to put her to bed, but I shouldn't have worried. They did a fantastic job and Lauren loved spending time with her Uncle Wack and Oria (she just kind of mumbles Victoria - in her defense it is a mouthful!)

We went to eat at a fantastic Italian restaurant and we both really enjoyed the adult conversation.

After we went downtown to grab some coffee and to take some pictures. We are such goobers, but it was a lot of fun and we felt like kids again!!!



 These were self timer pictures and we were dying laughing as we tried to set up the camera, run to our spots, and find a pose that wasn't too dorky. Not sure if we succeeded. :)

Then we went to a local grocery store (I got the idea for this one here) and tried to take some more self-timer pics. This is the best one we got. All the ones that showed our faces showed us laughing...it was so much fun.  I love this man.


Shawn gave me a beautiful diamond solitaire necklace for my birthday. I absolutely love it! He picked out a round diamond which matches my engagement ring. I am so blessed. Pics of that to come soon!!!

2 comments :

  1. Those pics are very cool... and the last one is so YOU! Quirky and fun! Love it. Glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crotch shot!

    ReplyDelete