Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sweet Love

Meme and Papa came by to see the new house the other day and I caught a few precious pictures of their time here. :) Lauren always wants Meme to hold her....even though she weighs a ton Meme always gives in.


The next two pictures crack me up because we were trying to get a cute picture of the four of them. As you will notice Easton was just a tad bit obsessed with his sister...


...and Lauren kept doing these weird poses! Haha!!!! Oh well!


Lauren showed Meme and Papa her magnetic nativity scene and they played together for a while.




We got this precious picture with Easton but by this time Lauren had had enough and was off playing with something else! :)


I love my Meme and Papa SO much and I am more than extremely thankful that my kids get to be loved on and spoiled by them as well. It is almost too much for my heart.

1 comment :

  1. That's so sweet! Makes me wish I were closer to family :-)

    ReplyDelete